Unknown
Okay. My house is SERIOUSLY lacking TLC....every night I say to myself, "I'll do it tomorrow for sure."

And then tomorrow night comes...and I go, "Oh, yeah. I was supposed to clean that..."


Ugh!! How does one juggle a full time job, a dog, 2 bunnies, a husband, AND writing/promoting? All you authors who release multiple books a year...gasp! :O


*claps* Bravo!


I can barely publish one in a year. So, I tip my hat to you.


I have dozens of my beloved tv shows to catch up on too! And don't even mention my to-be-read list.....it keeps growing and growing.


My hair - oh god. It is a fright. I haven't gotten it done in WAY too long...


I do miss the days of reading all day and night; whenever I want, as long as I want. But, I love writing. I absolutely adore expressing the scenes in my head and putting them down on electronic paper. That is what makes it easy to forget about housework, cooking and eating (cuz who needs to do that, anyhow?), watching my fav shows, taking care of my hair, and reading books (gasp! I know, blasphemy!).


I will get to you someday my precious bun buns! Please endure a messy pen area just a couple more hours....tomorrow I am SURE this time.


<3 Ardisone



Nilla, Padmé, and Zero
0 Responses

Post a Comment